A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janah Aji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janah Aji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aji
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janah Aji, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aji graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aji has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janah Issa Aji MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Janah I. Aji practice?
- Dr. Janah Aji has 6 office locations.
Dr. Janah Aji practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Cardiologists.