A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janah Aji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janah Aji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aji
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janah Aji, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aji graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aji has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janah Issa Aji MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Janah I. Aji practice?
- Dr. Janah Aji has 6 office locations.
Dr. Janah Aji practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Cardiologists.