Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janaina Nogueira
Dr. Janaina Nogueira, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Birmingham, AL. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics. Dr. Nogueira is affiliated with Children's of Alabama, Uab Medical West and UAB Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Janaina Nogueira has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Janaina Nogueira is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Hector Gutierrez
Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology
Birmingham, AL 0 mi27
Dr. Jennifer Hamm
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Birmingham, AL 0 mi
Dr. Laurie Marzullo
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Birmingham, AL 0 mi25