A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janak Bhavsar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janak Bhavsar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhavsar
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhavsar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janak Bhavsar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhavsar graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bhavsar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Deland
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janak Bhavsar MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Janak Bhavsar practice?
- Dr. Janak Bhavsar has 1 office location.
Dr. Janak Bhavsar practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Deland, FL.
See Deland Cardiologists.