A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janak Bhavsar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janak Bhavsar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janak Bhavsar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhavsar graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bhavsar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Florida Hospital Deland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janak H Bhavsar MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Janak H. Bhavsar practice?
- Dr. Janak Bhavsar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Janak Bhavsar practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Deland, FL and Orange City, FL.
See Trenton Cardiologists.