A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janak Chopra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janak Chopra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chopra
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chopra Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopra graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Chopra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janak Raj Chopra BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janak R. Chopra practice?
- Dr. Janak Chopra has 1 office location.
Dr. Janak Chopra practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Family Physicians.