A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janak Chopra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janak Chopra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopra graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Chopra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janak Raj Chopra BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janak R. Chopra practice?
- Dr. Janak Chopra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janak Chopra practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors.