A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janakshree Srinivasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Srinivasan graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Srinivasan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Srinivasan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janakshree Srinivasan practice?
Dr. Janakshree Srinivasan practices Internal Medicine near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Internists.