A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janak Talwalkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janak Talwalkar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talwalkar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talwalkar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Talwalkar graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Talwalkar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janak Ramesh Talwalkar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Janak R. Talwalkar practice?
- Dr. Janak Talwalkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Janak Talwalkar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Danville, KY.
See Danville Surgeons.