Dr. Janak Vidyarthi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janak Vidyarthi?

July 9th, 2016

Great doctor

Excellent

May 16th, 2016

On my first visit to Dr. Vidyarthi's office, I did not know what to expect. Once there my anxiety of seeing a new doctor was quickly erased. The staff I encountered was friendly, courteous and professional. Upon meeting Dr. Vidyarthi I was pleasantly surprised with his ease of rapport, attention to detail, willingness to listen and. his eagerness and ability to help. I reccomend him highly.

April 17th, 2016

Wonderful doc! Great help to me!

I have both fibromyalgia and RSD/CRPS. I have been a patient of Dr. Vidyarthi's for a few years now and I have to say he has helped me tremendously. Due to his expert diagnosis and knowledge of pain management techniques I can now function well most days and can complete my daily activities where previously I was in quite a bit of pain, extremely tired and had some depression. The feelings of depression are gone completely and I feel like my old self. Great doc!

April 1st, 2016

A very Satisfied Client

Dr. Vidyarthi is truly invested in my healthcare. He addresses all aspects involved in taking a controlled pain reliever over a longer duration. He immediately prescribed an auto injector for opioid related emergencies. Every appointment entails him tracking my usage by the number of remaining pills - and then only prescribing additional pills to bring me up to the 28 day allotment. He will not give a patient medication based on the patient simply wanting it! You must display a verified need for controlled drugs. He painstakingly follows the federal policies.

March 23rd, 2016

Dr. Janak Vidyarthi’s treatment was truly the most horrendous medical experience I have ever suffered. I went in with severe neck stiffness and migraine and pain throughout my shoulders, and he handed me scripts for a muscle relaxer (Baclofen) and an anti-inflammatory (Mobic). When I came back and complained that my neck was no better, he gave me an additional prescription (Flexeril). What he didn’t tell me, as I found out at the next appointment, was that I shouldn’t have taken all three medications; and he immediately withdrew the Baclofen. That oversight could have caused serious problem. This was a sign of things to come. His records were never accurate about what meds I was or was not taking. He gave me injections he said would help. They didn’t. Frequently I called the next day in tears from pain, which only caused him to do more procedures that also did nothing. After a cortisone procedure that left me crying and shaking in pain, I went to my primary care doctor. In 15 minutes, she identified the problem as a chronic neurological illness and sent to a pain management physician who specialized in treating my condition. I discovered, among other things, that Dr. Vidyarthi had been giving me cortisone treatments far too frequently, and was told to stop seeing him immediately. I then disputed credit card payments I had made to him because of the unnecessary, useless and painful treatments he put me through. In reading the notes he had made during my visits, I was stunned to see that he had written that I agreed with his opinion that I was getting major relief and moving on the right path. Needless to say, none of that was true. Nothing he did helped or improved my situation or pain. To make matters even worse, in writing to my credit card company, he suggested that my complaint was caused by financial problems. They were not; and since he and I live in the same building, we’re not exactly in different income classes. I am now seeing a new pain management doctor and going to a neurosurgeon, neither of whom has caused me anything like the physical and mental pain I experienced at Dr. Vidyarthi’s hands. I can finally sleep at night. I would strongly advise anyone planning on seeing him to stay away at all costs.

December 18th, 2015

If you want the best in pain management, see Dr. Vidyarthi

If you want a pain management Doctor who actually listens and cares about you, Dr. Vidyarthi is the man to see. I have herniated discs and spinal stenosis in my neck. He works with you to come up with a plan for treatment. The first time I saw him, he told me what his plan was and told me to take a week to think about whether I wanted to leave my old pain management Doctor and see him or if I wanted to stay at my old pain management Doctor. There was no on the spot pressure. His treatment plan would cover my pain using extended relief medicine with a breakthrough pain medicine instead of using short acting medicine like I had been using for two months. If you have any concerns, he will address them. Last time I saw him, I had spoken to him about a new pain in my legs and he set me up with an MRI and a follow up appointment to see him. It's very impressive to see a doctor who actually cares about you. If I could see him as a primary care physician I would. To the person who said that Dr. Vidyarthi pushes prescription creams on you, threatens to kick you out for not having an injection is stretching the truth. I've been under his care for 7 months now and haven't been forced or have him threaten to kick me out for not having any injections. I also do not have Narcan. Dr. Vidyarthi does recommend you get Narcan *IF your insurance covers it* which is a really smart idea because it shows he actually CARES about his patients.

December 1st, 2015

great doctor.

October 30th, 2015

Do not trust this doctor

This man lies to his patients ...... he told me that md requires any body on opiate med has to have and carry an anti overdose medication that insurance will not cover and is very expensive ... and if you say no threatens to kick you out of program .... and also n pushes cream perscriptions on you.. and demands that if you want to stay in his care that you have to have injections at least once a month even if you tell him it gives no relief after first round of shots .... very sketches practice. ..

March 15th, 2012

Dr. Vidyarthi

Very thorough, caring and professional. All doctors should be like him.

October 29th, 2010

I was surprised to see the doctor so quickly after the nurses. He was very thorough and explained things easily for me and was great for my shot (which I was scared about).

September 22nd, 2017