A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janaki Annavarapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janaki Annavarapu is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janaki Annavarapu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Annavarapu graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Annavarapu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janaki V Annavarapu MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janaki V. Annavarapu practice?
- Dr. Janaki Annavarapu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janaki Annavarapu practices Internal Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Novi Internists.