Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janaki Annavarapu
Dr. Janaki Annavarapu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Taylor, MI. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Annavarapu is affiliated with DMC Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital, DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital and Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Janaki Annavarapu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Janaki Annavarapu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Taylor, MI.
Dr. Chakravarthy Kanduru
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Taylor, MI 0 mi32
Dr. Ronald Ford
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Taylor, MI 0 mi28
Dr. Jeffrey Jennings
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Taylor, MI 0 mi21