A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janaki Kanumilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janaki Kanumilli, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janaki Kanumilli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanumilli graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kanumilli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kanumilli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janaki D. Kanumilli practice?
Dr. Janaki Kanumilli practices Family Medicine near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Oaks, NY.
See Forest Hills Family Physicians.