A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janaki Kanumilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janaki Kanumilli, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janaki Kanumilli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanumilli graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kanumilli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janaki DR Kanumilli MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janaki D. Kanumilli practice?
- Dr. Janaki Kanumilli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janaki Kanumilli practices Family Medicine near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Oaks, NY.
See Forest Hills Family Physicians.