A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janan Alkilidar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alkilidar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alkilidar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janan Alkilidar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alkilidar graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad.
Dr. Alkilidar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janan Abbas Alkilidar MBBS and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Janan A. Alkilidar practice?
- Dr. Janan Alkilidar has 1 office location.
Dr. Janan Alkilidar practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portsmouth, OH.
See Portsmouth Radiologists.