A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janan Alkilidar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alkilidar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alkilidar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janan Alkilidar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alkilidar graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad.
Dr. Alkilidar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janan Abbas Alkilidar MBBS and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Janan A. Alkilidar practice?
- Dr. Janan Alkilidar has 1 office location.
Dr. Janan Alkilidar practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portsmouth, OH.
See Portsmouth Radiologists.