A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janardan Khandekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janardan Khandekar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khandekar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khandekar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation-Induced Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Khandekar graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khandekar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janardan D Khandekar MD is a male Oncologist , has 43 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Janardan D. Khandekar practice?
- Dr. Janardan Khandekar has 1 office location.
Dr. Janardan Khandekar practices Medical Oncology near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Oncologists.