A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janardan Khandekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janardan Khandekar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation-Induced Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Khandekar graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khandekar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janardan D Khandekar MD is a male Oncologist , has 43 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Janardan D. Khandekar practice?
- Dr. Janardan Khandekar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janardan Khandekar practices Medical Oncology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Highland Park, IL.
See Evanston Oncologists.