A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janardan Khandekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janardan Khandekar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation-Induced Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Khandekar graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khandekar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khandekar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janardan D. Khandekar practice?
Dr. Janardan Khandekar practices Medical Oncology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Evanston Oncologists.