A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janardhan Bollu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janardhan Bollu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bollu
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bollu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janardhan Bollu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollu graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bollu has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janardhan Bollu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Janardhan Bollu practice?
- Dr. Janardhan Bollu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janardhan Bollu practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Paterson Internists and Paterson Gastroenterologists.