A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janardhan Bollu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janardhan Bollu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janardhan Bollu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollu graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bollu has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janardhan Bollu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Janardhan Bollu practice?
- Dr. Janardhan Bollu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janardhan Bollu practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ.
See Edison Internists and Edison Gastroenterologists.