Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine

Central Valley Management
6401 Truxtun Ave Ste B
Bakersfield, CA 93309
661-327-9300
Locations and availability (4)

• Currently 3.7741935483871 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.9677419354839 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Office experiencehas im  |  show details
by Liz Hawley on Mar 26th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Grandes for several .years My experience from beginning to end of each visit is always positive. Dr Grande has improved my quality of life allowing me to function with minimal pain following each procedure.

|  Fantastic Dr.  |  show details
by Sindee I on Jul 26th, 2013

Another miracle from this Dr. with 3 epidurals in 3 bulging and degenerative discs took pain level of several weeks from unbearable 13 to 2-3. 3 years ago, same miracle relief in L5 - S1 kept me out of a wheelchair for my son's wedding. That one is still totally effective. Great doctor and staff!

|  I recommend this doctor  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

I have had a lot of pain for five years now and was using either a cane or wheelchair to get around places. Since I started my treatment here with doctor, I have been able to cut down on my medications and walk better. I am very pleased with him and i think he is a magnificant doctor. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

|  Mrs Monsibais  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

Very good treatment, help out very much.Dr. was great and staff as well.

|  Dr Grandhe/Central Valley Pain Management, Fresno, CA  |  show details
May 11th, 2012

Dr Grandhe is trustworthy. He's an empathetic, skilled and effective anesthesiologist. He doesn't prescribe narcotics. Dr Grandhe's epidural took me from 8 to 2 on the pain scale for residua of multiple rib fractures. He's addressing my sciatic pain. The first injection made a big difference. I'll get a booster before I head out for Florida. I feared standing in-line at Epcot, Disney World, Jungle Adventures, Sea World, Cape Canaveral, etc, but feel confident I can do it now. I'm on no narcotics. I take Arthotec (NSAID that doesn't mess up your stomach), use E-STIM and a topical. I'm weaning off those epilepsy and psychotropic meds that have a secondary pain reduction effect. Just too many pills!

Apr 13th, 2012

Dr. Grandhe is the best! His treatments helped me tremendously. When I came to see him the first time, I was in so much pain that I was barely able to walk, but now I feel so much better. If you want pain relief, go see Dr. Grandhe. It worked for me and I am sure it will work for you too!

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2012

I was suffering from lower back pain for the past couple of years. Now I am pain free, thanks to Dr. Grandhe! He is a great doctor and has excellent staff who are very thorough and professional. I will recommend him to anyone who has back pain. Steven Downs

|  Best of the Best  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2011

Dr Grandhe is a true professional in every respect and definitely puts the interests of his patients first. Dr Grandhe is very experienced in his field of pain management. He is very personable and I give him a rating of 10 when it comes to bedside manner. I have always had excellent pain relief over the last few years from the epidural injections I have received in my lower back. His staff is very friendly and accommodating. Anyone with back or neck pain should contact Dr Grandhe for a consultation. You will not be disappointed!

|  David Bernel  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

I met with Dr. Grandhe about two months ago and received an epidural injection for my low back pain. Afterwards, my pain was gone! It was fantastic. Dr. Grandhe was very friendly and his staff are professionals. The facility is always clean. I would recommend Dr. Grandhe to treat anyone with pain.

|  Great pain relief!  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2011

I began treatment in March, 2011 for neck pain. The epidurals really helped me and my pain went from an 8 to a zero after the procedure! The staff has been excellent and is very professional. I am always seen in a timely fashion. I was limited before byt now I can exercise without undoe stress to my body. I am going to get some joint injections for my wrist and I have no doubt I'll be even more pain free soon.

|  Pain in neck.  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

I had a pain for years in my neck. Doctor gave me steriod shots in my vert.--numbers 4, 5, and 6, The pain left immediately. He provided followup examines to make sure that everything was okay. The procedures was in and out and my wife drove me home after a period of observation by the doctor and the staff. Besides being very professional, he was also a very pleaseant person to deal with as a patient. God bless Dr. Grandhe and his work.

|  best Dr. in Bakersfield  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

Most caring concerned doctor I have been to in many years'

|  Christopher Rymer  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2011

I have suffered from lower back pain for many years and recently it has become extreamly intense and dibiliting, in my case I've seen physical therapists, chiropractors, and Nerosurgeon's with no improvement. After treatment from Dr. J.R. Grandhe I am nearly pain free which to me is a huge relief. Dr Grandhe and his wonderful staff truley care about thier patient's.

Apr 20th, 2011

great doctor!

|  I am now pain free  |  show details
by Rose Jaramillo on Mar 24th, 2011

I was in great pain until I came to Dr Grandhe and was helped by his staff. My pain before my visit with Dr. Grandhe was 10/10, now it is 0/0 no pain at all.I recieved massage therapy from his(chiropractor) and a procedure that was so smooth and comfortable it was easy and enjoyable. Before my visit I was unable to jog,power walk and lots of other things until I recieved relief from Dr. Grandhe. I am now pain free. I refer to them as Dr. Feelgood. They really know what they are doing.....

Mar 18th, 2011

Great care, and excellent results.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2011

found the problem when no one else could

by Arthur Reid on Feb 15th, 2011

Arthur Reid, I have experienced back pain for over 10 years and could not come to a resolve after seeing several dr's in the area, I decided to come see Dr. J.R. Grandhe and after two visits I am now pain free..

|  Jerry Newsom  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2010

Dr. Granhde is a very caring and professional doctor. He always has time to answer questions and fully explains any and all procedures. The office staff is always professional,friendly and courteous. I have been suffering with back pain for years and now thanks to him I no longer have the constant pain I endured for many years.

by Manuel Herrera on Oct 19th, 2010

I was seen by Dr. Grandhe for Low back pain that I have had for some time, discomfort was my daily routine until I found Dr. Grandhe. he and his staff are great. Dr. Grandhe took time to listen and research ny problem to find a satisfactory result. I was treated by Dr. Grandhe with a series of non-invasive pain measures and now have no pain currently, I would recomend Dr. Grandhe to all my freinds and Family.

Oct 6th, 2010

Great doctor and staff. Thank you for all your help.

|  Kyle G.  |  show details
by Kyle G at Insider Pages on Oct 6th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

My experience at Central Valley Pain Management was great. Dr. Grandhe and his staff were very nice and the treatment I had has helped me ge...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
by Michelle C. on Aug 5th, 2010

Very courteous staff, very professional yet easy to talk to. Dr. Grandhe took the time to explain everything to my about what procedure he was going to do and what my options were.

|  I am now pain Free. :)  |  show details
by William Parson on Sep 16th, 2009

I am so happy with Dr. Grandhe. I suffered major pain for 6 years, trying to abolish the pain with pills. I finally got sick of it and knowing the my Liver and Kidney's were not going to hold up forever, I asked my Dr. to get ahold of a different sort of pain management. Dr. Grandhe is great Thank you Dr. Grandhe Will Parson