Dr. Janardhan Grandhe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

July 5th, 2016
Excellent care -Fast and effective relief of chronic pain. Finally, a doctor that listens and takes immediate action.

November 27th, 2015
So Thankful
I am so thankful for Dr . Grandhe and Dr. D. I can't express how grateful I am to have this medical group. When I first started with this medical group I was in so much pain. I hurt everywhere. I could not find any comfort . I was not able to sleep. Couldn't lay on my stomach and taking pain medication was not helping. For years I have been Dealing with chronic pain with no answers or relief and for years I was treated like it was in my head. This medical group not only helps with my pain. They have listened to me and have found answers for what is going on with my body. I am so grateful for this medical group. I also, would like to say it takes time. I have been receiving care for a little over a year. I am not pain free but much better and am able to sleep on my stomach. I highly recommend this medical group.

July 6th, 2015
Excellence
Dr. Grande and staff are all kind, compassionate and quick to relieve severe pain the day of an appointment. Spinal stenosis and DDD require require the expertise of Dr. Grande. This first epidural injection is still in effect 5 years later and now, once again, I have my life back thanks to this great.

March 26th, 2014
Office experiencehas im
I have been a patient of Dr Grandes for several .years My experience from beginning to end of each visit is always positive. Dr Grande has improved my quality of life allowing me to function with minimal pain following each procedure.

July 26th, 2013
Fantastic Dr.
Another miracle from this Dr. with 3 epidurals in 3 bulging and degenerative discs took pain level of several weeks from unbearable 13 to 2-3. 3 years ago, same miracle relief in L5 - S1 kept me out of a wheelchair for my son's wedding. That one is still totally effective. Great doctor and staff!

July 5th, 2012
I recommend this doctor
I have had a lot of pain for five years now and was using either a cane or wheelchair to get around places. Since I started my treatment here with doctor, I have been able to cut down on my medications and walk better. I am very pleased with him and i think he is a magnificant doctor. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

June 25th, 2012
Mrs Monsibais
Very good treatment, help out very much.Dr. was great and staff as well.

May 11th, 2012
Dr Grandhe/Central Valley Pain Management, Fresno, CA
Dr Grandhe is trustworthy. He's an empathetic, skilled and effective anesthesiologist. He doesn't prescribe narcotics. Dr Grandhe's epidural took me from 8 to 2 on the pain scale for residua of multiple rib fractures. He's addressing my sciatic pain. The first injection made a big difference. I'll get a booster before I head out for Florida. I feared standing in-line at Epcot, Disney World, Jungle Adventures, Sea World, Cape Canaveral, etc, but feel confident I can do it now. I'm on no narcotics. I take Arthotec (NSAID that doesn't mess up your stomach), use E-STIM and a topical. I'm weaning off those epilepsy and psychotropic meds that have a secondary pain reduction effect. Just too many pills!

April 13th, 2012
Dr. Grandhe is the best! His treatments helped me tremendously. When I came to see him the first time, I was in so much pain that I was barely able to walk, but now I feel so much better. If you want pain relief, go see Dr. Grandhe. It worked for me and I am sure it will work for you too!

October 29th, 2011
Best of the Best
Dr Grandhe is a true professional in every respect and definitely puts the interests of his patients first. Dr Grandhe is very experienced in his field of pain management. He is very personable and I give him a rating of 10 when it comes to bedside manner. I have always had excellent pain relief over the last few years from the epidural injections I have received in my lower back. His staff is very friendly and accommodating. Anyone with back or neck pain should contact Dr Grandhe for a consultation. You will not be disappointed!

October 11th, 2011
David Bernel
I met with Dr. Grandhe about two months ago and received an epidural injection for my low back pain. Afterwards, my pain was gone! It was fantastic. Dr. Grandhe was very friendly and his staff are professionals. The facility is always clean. I would recommend Dr. Grandhe to treat anyone with pain.

September 30th, 2011
Great pain relief!
I began treatment in March, 2011 for neck pain. The epidurals really helped me and my pain went from an 8 to a zero after the procedure! The staff has been excellent and is very professional. I am always seen in a timely fashion. I was limited before byt now I can exercise without undoe stress to my body. I am going to get some joint injections for my wrist and I have no doubt I'll be even more pain free soon.