A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janardhan Jagini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janardhan Jagini, pediatric otolaryngologist is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jagini graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Jagini has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janardhan Rao Jagini MD is a male Pediatric Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Janardhan R. Jagini practice?
- Dr. Janardhan Jagini has 7 office locations.
Dr. Janardhan Jagini practices Pediatric Otolaryngology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Clinton Township Otolaryngologists.