Dr. Janardhan Rao Jagini MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janardhan Jagini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Jagini graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jagini has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jagini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janardhan R. Jagini practice?
Dr. Janardhan Jagini practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists and Detroit Pediatricians.