A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janardhan Konda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janardhan Konda is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konda
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Konda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janardhan Konda, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Konda graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Konda has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janardhan Konda BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Janardhan Konda practice?
- Dr. Janardhan Konda has 1 office location.
Dr. Janardhan Konda practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Internists and Desoto Gastroenterologists.