A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janardhan Konda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janardhan Konda, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Konda graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Konda has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janardhan Konda BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Janardhan Konda practice?
- Dr. Janardhan Konda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janardhan Konda practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Desoto, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Desoto Internists and Desoto Gastroenterologists.