A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janardhana Mahadeva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahadeva graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Mahadeva has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janardhana Pc Mahadeva MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janardhana P. Mahadeva practice?
- Dr. Janardhana Mahadeva has 1 office location.
Dr. Janardhana Mahadeva practices Internal Medicine near Roxbury, NY.
See Roxbury Internists.