A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janarthanan Someswarananthan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janarthanan Someswarananthan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janarthanan Someswarananthan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Someswarananthan graduated from Albert Szent-Gyorgy University, Szeged.
Dr. Someswarananthan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janarthanan Someswarananthan MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janarthanan Someswarananthan practice?
- Dr. Janarthanan Someswarananthan has 1 office location.
Dr. Janarthanan Someswarananthan practices Internal Medicine near Lowell, MA.
See Lowell Internists.