Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janarthanan Someswarananthan
Dr. Janarthanan Someswarananthan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Andover, MA, with other offices in North Andover, MA and Methuen, MA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Someswarananthan is affiliated with Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc, Winchester Hospital and Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Janarthanan Someswarananthan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Janarthanan Someswarananthan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Andover, MA.
Dr. Samy Sidhom
North Andover, MA 0.01 mi12
Dr. Tzvetan Tzvetanov
North Andover, MA 0.01 mi25
Dr. Mohammed Jaleel
North Andover, MA 0.01 mi24