A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jancy Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jancy Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala.
Dr. Thomas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jancy Thomas MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jancy Thomas practice?
- Dr. Jancy Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jancy Thomas practices Internal Medicine near Leominster, MA.
See Leominster Internists.