Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jandhyala Sagar
Dr. Jandhyala Sagar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sagar is affiliated with Des Peres Hospital, Forest Park Community Hospital and St Anthonys Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jandhyala Sagar has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jandhyala Sagar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. William Dunagan
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0.42 mi33
Dr. Gregorio Tambone
Saint Louis, MO 0.46 mi25
Dr. Mark Scheperle
Saint Louis, MO 0.46 mi28