A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Admire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Admire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Admire, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Admire graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Admire has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Farrar Admire MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jane F. Admire practice?
- Dr. Jane Admire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Admire practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.