Dr. Jane Admire MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

August 15th, 2016
Absolutely wonderful experience. Most thorough physician I've ever had. I wish I could use her as a GP, she's that good.

September 21st, 2012
EXCELLENT DR
Dr Admire and her nurses, Amanda and Heather, are the cream of the crop. They are truly magnificent. Amanda and Heather are very thorough in taking your problem and medical history, relaying all important information to Dr Admire, and then having the best Dr in Dallas evaluate and treat you accurately. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone, and I have.

July 16th, 2012
I went to Dr. Admire with extreme tooth pain and the roof of my mouth had swollen to the point that the pain was unbearable. She diagnosed me properly with Severe Sinus Disease after a CT Scan. I had surgery within the week. This had been a problem for several years and I was thinking it was my teeth all that time. I haven't had a tooth ache since she helped me. She's taught me so much and if I do what she tells me to do I'm always in good shape. I highly recommend her to anyone.

March 30th, 2011
Great Visit
Excellent experience

June 9th, 2010
Horrible experience!
Paid for septal reconstruction, only to find out from other ENT's later that I never received septal reconstruction. My breathing is worse than before the "surgery" she performed.

November 19th, 2009
Dr. Admire is the Best!
I'm so glad I decided to get a second opinion. Don't ever settle for just any doctor if you are not comfortable with them or with their bed-side manner.Dr. Admire and her staff were everything I was looking for; A Friendly Environment, Professional Manner, Well-Experienced and Organized. All my questions and concerns were answered completely and I never had the feeling of being rushed.I had complete faith in Dr. Admire performing my surgery and was very pleased with the outcome.I've already recommended her highly to so many people. You will not be disappointed!