A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Alavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Alavi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Alavi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
Education & Awards
Dr. Alavi graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Alavi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Bradley Alavi MD is a female Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jane B. Alavi practice?
- Dr. Jane Alavi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jane Alavi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.