A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Alavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Alavi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alavi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alavi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Alavi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
Education & Awards
Dr. Alavi graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Alavi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Bradley Alavi MD is a female Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jane B. Alavi practice?
- Dr. Jane Alavi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jane Alavi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.