A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Alford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Alford is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alford
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alford Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Alford, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alford graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Watson Alford MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth W. Alford practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Alford has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Alford practices Psychiatry near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.