A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Dimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Dimer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Dimer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Group Health Central Hospital
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Ann Smith Dimer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jane A. Dimer practice?
- Dr. Jane Dimer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Dimer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.