A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Asch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Asch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Asch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Asch graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Asch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Asch MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jane Asch practice?
- Dr. Jane Asch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jane Asch practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.