A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Baird is Excellent. Dr. Baird has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Baird, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Disorders of the female lower genital tract and Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baird graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baird has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Group Health Central Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baird accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jane Baird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane E. Baird practice?
Dr. Jane Baird practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, WA and Arlington, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Baird, Dr. Janessa Baird, Dr. Hanna Baird, Dr. Jackie Baird, Dr. Janine Baird, Dr. Janice Baird, Dr. Janina Baird, Dr. Shawnda Baird