A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Baird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baird
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Baird Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Baird, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baird graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Baird has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Group Health Central Hospital
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Elizabeth Baird MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane E. Baird practice?
- Dr. Jane Baird has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Baird practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.