A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Baird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Baird is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Baird, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baird graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Baird has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Group Health Central Hospital
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Elizabeth Baird MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane E. Baird practice?
- Dr. Jane Baird has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Baird practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.