A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Bare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Bare is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Bare, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bare graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Bare has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bare accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans