A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Bare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Bare is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bare
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bare Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Bare, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bare graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Bare has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Elizabeth Bare MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jane E. Bare practice?
- Dr. Jane Bare has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Bare practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.