Dr. Jane Beauvais Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane Beauvais?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2017

Always in a hurry

I am in the process of finding a new internal medicine doctor because I feel rushed by Dr. Beauvais' demeanor. She also does not appear to take my symptoms seriously.

February 5th, 2016

Love this Doc!

August 4th, 2015

Dr. Beauvais is a wonderful Dr. However, the accepting new patients needs to be removed from this as she is not. I moved away for a few years and was told by the office manager (who never returned my first 2 calls) that I could no longer be seen as I am now considered a "new" patient. I am in the process of finding a new Dr. Thanks for all your wonderful help (said with sarcasm) office manager, I didn't even catch her name. She was just trying to ignore my calls, then when I finally speak with her rush me off of the phone, as though her time was too precious to deal with me and wanting to see my Dr. I had been seeing since I was 18 years old (I'm now 31). Sorry I moved away, I guess people should never do that.

March 20th, 2015

This Dr is horrible! The office staff is very friendly and helpful but once you're in a room and the Dr comes in, you better have a list of what you need to discuss because she has absolutely NO time for her patients. I've never been rushed out so quick in my life! I won't be back!

March 13th, 2015

She is very caring and concern about her patients.

January 20th, 2015

Childish!!!!

Staff is great except for office mgr doesnt know how to do her job, i had a credit with them of around $75 for about a year and they never bothered to tell me, REALLY? So when I questioned them about it the office mgr rudely said we will send it to you! 2 months later i call back to ask about it and she stated that we refunded it to your credit card, I asked why and how did they have my CC #? she wouldnt respond. I got mad and hung up on her, now they will not make an appointment for me because I hurt her feelings! LMAO... Grow up seriously! Well, anyway, the drs bedside manner isnt the best, she doesnt spend the time with you, all you are to her is a payday... I had some blood work done and my cholesterol was a little high, when they called me about the results they said everything was fine, when I got a copy of the report I called to chew them out!!!!

June 6th, 2013

She should dress more professionally. Nurse is rude.

December 5th, 2012

This doctor is the real deal.

Not only does this doctor treat me as a person, she never leaves before I have asked all my questions and she asks about my family. I came to her over 10 years ago because my last Dr. was a talker, Dr Beauvai was and is a listener. I cant rate her high enough. Oh, and her lab tech is awesome and so is her office staff. They really care.

April 2nd, 2012

What a great doctor

I will say this. I've been using Dr. Beauvais for at least 7 years. Never before and never since have I met a doctor who truly cares this much for her patients. Some believe good doctor's are the ones that have no bedside manner. I disagree, Dr. Beauvais is an amazing doctor with an amazing heart. She's funny, extremely knowledgable and does her chosen field proud. I can also say that she establishes relationships with her patients. How better to understand someone. You can either be like many doctors and guess or you can be like Dr. Beauvais and truly get to know the people you are caring for. I actually count her as a friend because you knows what is going on in my life. Thank you for the great care Dr. Beauvais.

March 2nd, 2011

Ms.

I have been a patient of Dr. Beavuais for 6 years now. I love the way she treats me and my family. I have my physicals there as well as follow ups fo ...

May 6th, 2010

Very Incompetent on Physical

Im sorry I feel very offended 1st visit. I had noticed a lot of bruises popping up on my legs and arms lately without any action like I am not gettin ...

June 10th, 2017