A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Bergstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Bergstrom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Bergstrom, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergstrom graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bergstrom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Shiu Bergstrom MD is a female Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jane S. Bergstrom practice?
- Dr. Jane Bergstrom has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Bergstrom practices Dermatology near Redding, CA.
See Redding Dermatologists.