Dr. Jane Birschbach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane Birschbach?

Excellent

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Jane is an outstanding doctor, and a truly genuine human being. She is caring and compassionate warm and intelligent straightforward and forthright. She is always willing to take time to talk,explain, and listen to my concerns. She has called me at home at night to check and see how I am doing after she reffered me to a nutritionist. Both of my daughter's are her patients and I can't imagine them seeing anyone else for their womanly exams/issues. She is truly a person I admire and trust with my health as well as my children

Posted on April 29th, 2012

As a new patient, I found Jane to be incredibly straightforward, competent, caring, and professional. We discussed all aspects of my life, including seeing a grief therapist for a new illness in my life (chronic rheumatoid arthritis). She is one of the most thoughtful physicians I have ever met. 5 stars.

Good doctor, poor staff

Posted on March 28th, 2012

I have decided to leave this practice due to the difficulty of dealing with the front office staff. The receptionist is rude and less than pleasant. Another thing that bothers me is that I'm a prompt person. I run 5 minutes early, always. I don't appreciate scheduling an appointment and being told it's at 11:30, when, in fact, that's the "arrival time" and my appointment isn't until 11:45. I understand that many people do run late, but I don't and I don't need to be lied to about the appointment time to get me there.Dr. Birschbach herself is extremely caring, but a little "granola" in her ideas.

Posted on September 26th, 2011

A very caring and thorough doctor.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 30th, 2010

Dr. Birschbach is by far the best GYN I have ever had. Like one other person stated, she is about total care. She wants to know not only about the physical condition of her patients, but also their emotional state. She makes me feel comfortable and important. She is encouraging and sincerely interested in helping. She is so thorough that I don't have another regular doctor. If I get a cold or something, which is rare, I just go to Urgent Care. Dr. Birschbach is the best!

Posted on August 19th, 2010

Excellent Doctor!! Personally calls her patients with results and follow up calls after procedures. Great personality, has a great sense of humor!! Very knowledgeable!

Great Doctor

Posted on November 13th, 2009

Dr Birschbach is an excellent caring and understanding doctor. She is there for the physical needs as well as the emotional needs of the patients. I don't need to see her often, but when I do it is one Dr visit I look forward to.

She is a great doctor

Posted on April 7th, 2009

I am now 35 years old and married with children, but Dr. Birschbach was my doctor when I was a teenager. She made me feel so comfortable, at that time she was practicing at West Penn Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA. I really wish she was there again. I have never felt more comfortable with any other doctor than I did with Dr. Birschbach. I am sure she is doing well in Oregon.

Don