Dr. Jane Bistline Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jane Bistline?

Iffy

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

The Dr. Is good but, the staff leaves a lot to be desired. I have tried to request an appointment for 3 days. Apparently they are not willing to deal with insurance companies, just lawyers. I was told I Need a lawyer even after I told them my insurance was already willing to take care of it. Although, I liked they was I was handled last time i am not willing to get a lawyer just to accommodate them.

Pain Relief

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

Great staff , and of course Dr ,,

AMAZING

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Wish I was in more pain to come see them all again. (POMPANO) haha. Though my back will never be 100% again, they did all that they could & with that being said I appreciate them more than they'll ever know

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

drug clinic only there to push pills. they don't care about a patients actual health.

FABULOUS DR..!!!!

Posted on September 4th, 2014

the only negative thing I can say about Dr. Bistline is there is a wait in the office till you get in to see them. Maryann is wonderful as is her PA Neesha, Colten, Shannon and the rest of her staff are wonderful, right, cheery and professional. They all really cared for me when I was with them. If my new insurance covered her group I would certainly go back to them and no one else. They have the best facilities and are so accommodating and they truly do care. She is the only pain management doctor that I would recommend to do injections as she has the most professional and knowledgeable staff. I was with Dr Bistline for approximately 3 years and she took the best care of me.whenever there was an emergency she was always there to make things happen. hearses support staff are very knowledgeable and very friendly and I would recommend her to anyone that needs pain management.

Posted on December 21st, 2009

VERY NICE AND HELPFULL

Posted on December 15th, 2009

She was my pain management doctor after an accident that totalled my car. Today I live virtually pain free with the exception of a few muscle spasms every now and then when I overdo things.

Overall, a good rating

Posted on May 4th, 2008

This is my first time in pain management, but I feel it is working out well. I am always seen by one of two PA's, but they both seem very knowledgable and they work with me in trying different types of treatment. When I call the office, if the PA is not available at that time I always receive a callback quickly. You do need a referral from another doctor in order to be seen the first time.

Posted on April 21st, 2017