Dr. Jane Bistline MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 22nd, 2016
Great staff , and of course Dr ,,

September 29th, 2015
AMAZING
Wish I was in more pain to come see them all again. (POMPANO) haha. Though my back will never be 100% again, they did all that they could & with that being said I appreciate them more than they'll ever know

March 3rd, 2015
drug clinic only there to push pills. they don't care about a patients actual health.

September 4th, 2014
FABULOUS DR..!!!!
the only negative thing I can say about Dr. Bistline is there is a wait in the office till you get in to see them. Maryann is wonderful as is her PA Neesha, Colten, Shannon and the rest of her staff are wonderful, right, cheery and professional. They all really cared for me when I was with them. If my new insurance covered her group I would certainly go back to them and no one else. They have the best facilities and are so accommodating and they truly do care. She is the only pain management doctor that I would recommend to do injections as she has the most professional and knowledgeable staff. I was with Dr Bistline for approximately 3 years and she took the best care of me.whenever there was an emergency she was always there to make things happen. hearses support staff are very knowledgeable and very friendly and I would recommend her to anyone that needs pain management.

December 21st, 2009
VERY NICE AND HELPFULL

December 15th, 2009
She was my pain management doctor after an accident that totalled my car. Today I live virtually pain free with the exception of a few muscle spasms every now and then when I overdo things.

May 4th, 2008
Overall, a good rating
This is my first time in pain management, but I feel it is working out well. I am always seen by one of two PA's, but they both seem very knowledgable and they work with me in trying different types of treatment. When I call the office, if the PA is not available at that time I always receive a callback quickly. You do need a referral from another doctor in order to be seen the first time.