Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jane Blumenthal
Dr. Jane Blumenthal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Blumenthal is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. Dr. Blumenthal has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jane Blumenthal has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Jane Blumenthal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Marshall Levine
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Genetics
Chicago, IL 0 mi17
Dr. Rudy Sabbagha
Radiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Chicago, IL 0 mi41
Dr. Anne Starr
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Chicago, IL 0 mi22