A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Boggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Boggs is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Boggs, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boggs graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Boggs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical College of Virginia
- Usa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane G Boggs MD is a female Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jane G. Boggs practice?
- Dr. Jane Boggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Boggs practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston-Salem Neurologists.