A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jane Buckner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Buckner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Buckner, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Relapsing Polychondritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckner graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Buckner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Hoyt Buckner MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jane H. Buckner practice?
- Dr. Jane Buckner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jane Buckner practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Rheumatologists.