Learn more about Dr. Jane Buckner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Buckner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buckner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Buckner, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Relapsing Polychondritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckner graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Buckner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Hoyt Buckner MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jane H. Buckner practice?
- Dr. Jane Buckner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Buckner practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Rheumatologists.