Neurologists
7180 E Orchard Rd
Ste 204
Centennial, CO 80111
303-788-7440
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  FANTASTIC NEURO!!  |  show details
by SunnySideUp on Feb 13th, 2014

Dr. Burnham is a fantastic neurologist. she is very attentive to my needs and will research to find the best possible treatment. Her witty personality and laughter is contagious! Without her knowledge and care in treating me I would be in a wheel chair! Her offices are very relaxing which helps ease anxiety that any patient may have. Scheduling an appointment is never an issue. Thank you Dr. Burham!

|  Poor service  |  show details
by Emily Maier on May 9th, 2013

Every time I have to call the office it is absolutely dreadful. The office lady is very rude and has actually yelled at me on multiple occasions. I have asked to speak with Dr. Burnham and she tells me that I can't. Dr. Burnham is knowledgeable and helped me with my symptoms, but has no bedside manner. I will never go back to this doctor again!

|  Very professional  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2011

I began seeing Dr. Burnham a number of years ago on a referal from my family Doctor. She saw that I got thorough medical testing to determine my condition related to the symptoms. Neurological diagnosis cannot always be precise. She worked with me and my medication regiment to provide a more stable and better quailty of life. I continue to see her once a year for checkups and have blood work done twice a year for her review. She is a "matter of fact" no nonsense doctor. I like this approach as I know she will tell exactly what she thinks. I rrecommend her.

|  show details
by Jeff on Nov 16th, 2009

awful, felt like a number, poor communicator....wasted 2 visits that could have been productive with another DR.

|  show details
by lotsoheadaches on Feb 6th, 2009

Did help my conditionCouldnt explain what my condition was.Seemed like she didn't want to be there.