Dr. Jane Burnham MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

December 6th, 2016
Dr. Jane has been my neurologist for over seven years, and I am completely satisfied with her professionalism and relationship with me. Her office support has always been helpful to me. I find Dr. Jane to be highly personable, and I put a great deal of well-placed trust in her.

December 6th, 2016

September 9th, 2015
Front desk staff is horrible. If you can get past her, its fine. If not,good luck getting a response

January 25th, 2015
Very professional and knowledgeable in her field
Dr. Burnham is not a touchy feeley doctor, which is just fine with me. I go to her for her expertise, which is high. She first helped me when I had a fall on my head and then constant headaches for about a year before I went to her. She recommended something unusual (to me): dry needling on my neck and shoulders. It worked! Now I go to her for neurological issue and I feel very comfortable with her diagnosis, her prescribing and her follow up.

February 13th, 2014
FANTASTIC NEURO!!
Dr. Burnham is a fantastic neurologist. she is very attentive to my needs and will research to find the best possible treatment. Her witty personality and laughter is contagious! Without her knowledge and care in treating me I would be in a wheel chair! Her offices are very relaxing which helps ease anxiety that any patient may have. Scheduling an appointment is never an issue. Thank you Dr. Burham!

May 9th, 2013
Poor service
Every time I have to call the office it is absolutely dreadful. The office lady is very rude and has actually yelled at me on multiple occasions. I have asked to speak with Dr. Burnham and she tells me that I can't. Dr. Burnham is knowledgeable and helped me with my symptoms, but has no bedside manner. I will never go back to this doctor again!

August 20th, 2011
Very professional
I began seeing Dr. Burnham a number of years ago on a referal from my family Doctor. She saw that I got thorough medical testing to determine my condition related to the symptoms. Neurological diagnosis cannot always be precise. She worked with me and my medication regiment to provide a more stable and better quailty of life. I continue to see her once a year for checkups and have blood work done twice a year for her review. She is a "matter of fact" no nonsense doctor. I like this approach as I know she will tell exactly what she thinks. I rrecommend her.

November 16th, 2009
awful, felt like a number, poor communicator....wasted 2 visits that could have been productive with another DR.

February 6th, 2009
Did help my conditionCouldnt explain what my condition was.Seemed like she didn't want to be there.