A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Buss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Buss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Buss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Buss graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Buss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- Connecticut Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Moore Buss MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jane M. Buss practice?
- Dr. Jane Buss has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jane Buss practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Enfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wethersfield, CT and Avon, CT.
See Enfield Internists and Enfield Infectious Disease Doctors.