inactive

Jane G Butlin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

February 19th, 2016
Doctor is always late with appointments and rushes out without answering any questions answers left unanswered. Staff was straight faced and rude making me feel uncomfortable. Very unprofessional. Poor interpersonal skills. Doctor will have a nurse call you with results and leave you in the dark about other options. Will cancel your appointment and reschedule it for two months out. Very poor service.

November 11th, 2015
Dr.Butlin is my Primary Care Physician and she does an excellent job in our appointments. She has been my primary care for about 5 years and she is very thorough.

October 15th, 2015
Dr. Butlin, is a great physician, however my experience in the last year or two has declined. I have been her patient for more than 12 years. The level of professionalism in her office, relating to staff at the front desk and the nurses, is lacking severely

April 3rd, 2014
Recommend
Dr. Butlin is an excellent diagnostician. She is thorough during visits and with follow-ups. I have had a very positive experience with her in all aspects of my healthcare. Her staff has been abrupt at times.

September 27th, 2012
Dr. Butlin now has a new receptionist...so maybe some of the complaints mentioned here won't apply anymore, her last one was rather abrupt. It is hard to get an appointment with her, even if you are sick, so I always use her nurse practitioner as a back up if I need to be seen. I like Dr. Butlin, I've been seeing her for about 12 years. She is very empathetic and compassionate. I find her to be well informed and she really wants to solve your ailments. She doesn't cut corners and will order tests and screenings to be safe. Only negatives I have found in my experiences with her; when she comes back in the room with the diagnosis or scripts, she leaves the door open and is sorta half standing in and out of the room, so it makes me feel rushed like I can't ask further questions and it's embarrassing because people in the hall can see/hear. Also, follow-ups don't really happen. I'll have tests done for something and if things come back negative, I just get the call from her nurse saying "everything is fine," but no follow-up information or advice as to how my problem will be addressed.

July 3rd, 2012
OFFICE STAFF IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. WHEN CALLING OR AT THE OFFICE YOU ALWAYS FEEL LIKE YOU ARE IMPOSING ON THEM OR THEYH ARE IN A RUSH TO GET YOU OUT. FOLLOW-UP IS ALSO RUSH RUSH IF THERE IS ANY AT ALL.

September 3rd, 2011
web master
she's not god and as with Dr Butlin and the rest of us humans she has made mistakes ............

August 10th, 2011
Love Dr. Butlin, rude and condescending receptionist
I love Dr. Butlin. She is extremely knowledgeable, kind and caring. She explains things until she knows I understand. However, her receptionist is rude and condescending. She is inefficient and a horror to deal with. I absolutely love Dr. Butlin as my physician, but I cringe at the thought of dealing with her receptionist.

May 19th, 2011
Kevin
Realy good doctor

April 25th, 2011
Excellent overall experience. Great doctor!

April 5th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Butlin for 5-6 years now. She is absolutely an amazing physician. She is caring, spends the time to explain, answer questions, etc with you. Her receptionist is a little abrupt but it is worth it for this doctor. I would reccommend her to anyone.

November 25th, 2009
Family centered care
I transfered my care to this physician about 9 years ago - she is wonderful. Very honest & occassionally blunt, caring & takes your whole life situation into account when diagnosing. Determined to get you the right diagnosis even when it means referring you to a specialist or colleague, which has not occured often. I tend to be very judgemental of medical professionals because i am one & she has not only kept me happy, but now i have numerous family members who see her also. When i reccommend her it's always relectantly because i don't ever want to have problems getting appointments, or have others taking up my time - when you can say that; you know you have a good physician.