Learn more about Dr. Jane Ballantyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballantyne
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Ballantyne Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Facial Pain (Facial Neuralgia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Palliative Care
- Pelvic Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballantyne graduated from University College London, England.
Dr. Ballantyne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Carol Ballantyne MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jane C. Ballantyne practice?
- Dr. Jane Ballantyne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jane Ballantyne practices Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.