A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Cagan Miller MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jane C. Miller practice?
- Dr. Jane Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jane Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gretna, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Kenner, LA.
See Gretna Obstetricians & Gynecologists.