A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane C. Miller practice?
Dr. Jane Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.