Dr. Jane Cai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane Cai?

September 26th, 2013

Your crazy not to pick her!!

Dr. Cai is a very thoughtful doctor and cares very much about her patients. She will even go out of her way to call patients in her free time and willingly give out her own personal cell phone number to them as well. She may not have a short wait time, but she will spend a equal good amount of time with each of her patients. She will do anything in her power to ensure everything possible is done to help someone get better. Yes, she does charge $1 a page for copies, but she will send any information free of charge to one of your other doctors and you could get a copy from them free of charge. She is a small office, so I understand why she does charge for each page of copies. She isn't in this profession only to make money, but is genuinely concerned for all her patients well being.

September 24th, 2013

EXCELLENT INTERNIST

Dr, Cai is one of the most caring doctors I have ever encountered. always have an accurate diagnosis. she even calls on weekends and at nights to check up on her patients. she evens gives her cell ph # to pts to call her at anytime with any medical concerns. her staff is very poliet and always smiling with pts. she truly cares about her pts. I think she has a great intuition on her pts on a medical aspect. I will highly reccommend her to all my friends and family member. had a great experience at her office.

June 26th, 2013

Tired of waiting

the first visit I waited an hour to been seen and I thought maybe it was just a busy day. I'm actually waiting in a room right now on my 2ndand visit and it has been 50mins! While they take you back and put you in a room and I was told 1 patient ahead of me, I can't believe it! I don't think any dDr gives 50 Mins per patient. Care was good first time, put me on meds that have helped so I guess I'm willing to wait!

August 6th, 2012

Charges $1 per page if you request a copy of anything

My family and myself have been going Dr Jane Cai for several years. My major complaint is that she charges a dollar per page if you request a copy of anything e.g. your blood work results. That really adds up when blood work results etc. are many pages. Most doctors dont charge you for a copy of anything, they do it gladly free of charge. I often feel rushed that so I dont tell her how I am honestly doing anymore becasue I feel she does not care enough to listen. We are going to find another doctor that doesn't charge for copies of your records, that doesn't rush you and listens.

February 13th, 2012

Great Doctor

June 28th, 2010

Excellent Doctor. Cares tremendously about my health. Even called my cell phone to see how I was doing.

November 30th, 2009

Very abrupt. Doesn't take time to explain what is going on in your body. Good as a doctor, but not warm or caring.

July 19th, 2017