Learn more about Dr. Jane Caplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Caplan is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caplan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caplan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Caplan, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Caplan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Caplan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Elizabeth Caplan MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jane E. Caplan practice?
- Dr. Jane Caplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Caplan practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.