Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jane Carleton
Dr. Jane Carleton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Carleton is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital and North Shore University Hospital At Syosset. Dr. Carleton has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jane Carleton has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Jane Carleton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.
Dr. Mansoor Beg
Medical Oncology, General Surgery
New Hyde Park, NY 0.01 mi31
Dr. Robert Maki
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
New Hyde Park, NY 0.01 mi24
Dr. Ravi Sharaf
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
New Hyde Park, NY 0.01 mi11