A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Carnahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carnahan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carnahan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Carnahan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Inguinal Hernia
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carnahan graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Carnahan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Carnahan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jane Carnahan practice?
- Dr. Jane Carnahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Carnahan practices Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.