A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Cases:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Cases is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cases
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Cases, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cases graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Cases has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Alano Cases MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jane A. Cases practice?
- Dr. Jane Cases has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Cases practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Marietta, OH.
See Marietta Internists and Marietta Endocrinologists.