Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Don't Believe The Bad Reviews  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2013

I see several bad reviews of Dr. Cases based on how she dresses and her alleged marital problems in another country? Obviously someone has a personal problem with her and is trying to tarnish her reputation, so here is my honest review. I never have a problem with making appointments and the staff treats me well. Dr. Cases spends as much time with me as I feel I need, and answers all my questions. Wait time is about the same as any other doctor I've been to, and why people are complaining about the way she dresses is odd to me. She doesn't wear a lab coat, but neither does my primary care doctor who is a man and nobody thinks twice about that. I am a man around her age and she has never flirted with me. My advice to new patients would be that she seems to follow protocol for medications, so expect to start out low and adjust up based on blood work. This was frustrating to me at first but am now happy that it worked out that way. And it is much easier to get your blood drawn at your primary dr or outpatient hospital and the results will be forwarded. I would recommend Dr. Cases after being her patient for almost 2 years.

|  Exceptional Doctor  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

Exceptional doctor, because not good only in her profession but also good, on how to grab husband of others,good in immorality,good in flirting.

Nov 28th, 2011

She is excellent!

Aug 31st, 2011

I don't feel that I waited any more for this doctor, especially being a specialist, than for any other physician I have seen. I found the staff to be professional and competent, and had absolutely no difficulties understanding the doctor. (someone previous posted something about a language barrier). I like her approach, as it is holistic, rather than slamming a prescription at me and pretending it will be a cure all. She was far more open to different approaches than my MD was, because that was at a standstill. Diagnoses took a few visits and a couple trips for lab work, but in my case diagnoses was made by process of elimination. She pushes her own vitamins from her center, but I find this to be positive because her vitamins are quality, and are not any more expensive than other quality vitamins.

Jul 5th, 2011

FLIRT,IMMORAL DOCTOR,HUSBAND GRABBER,IMMORAL

Jun 24th, 2011

Dr. Cases was seeing me after a referral from my PCP for a pituitary adenoma. She readily explained to me why I needed additional testing and what was the potential outcome and why some of the tests that my PCP had done were insufficient. I left with a lot better understanding of what was going on and I also left with the feeling that she genuinely cared about me even if she didn't want to sugar coat the diagnosis. I really can't figure out why some people have said the things they have about her unless she has read the reviews and is trying to be very different. If that is the case then she is much improved.

|  If you have a choice, don't go here...  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

The office staff is rude and very unorganized. You can leave message to have return call and you will never get it. I am not sure the staff even realizes that people's health is on the line.The Dr. lacks and type of bedside manner. Not sure if it is the language barrier or if she really is that disintersted in her patient. I wanted to cry when I left my last appointment because I was so confused and she never attempted to answer my questions directly. I did restate my question in several different formats so I could possibly get an answer.

|  Find another Dr.  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2011

I had a very bad experience with the office staff. They were fake kind then were more rude than I have ever been treated in my life. (actually yelled at me and hung up the phone) She is a thorough Dr. but dresses like a Street Walker, not a professional, bad bed side manner and very judging. I wish I would have never gotten a referral to go to her, but in the Ohio valley I think she is the only one to go to so I guess you and your staff can treat people how you want. All I know is if they were in a city with options she and her staff would have no business. I would drive 3 hours to avoid this Dr.

Apr 6th, 2011

Dr. Cases doesn't come across as a doctor, she comes across as being self absorbed. She dresses as if she's going out on the town. I wasn't comfortable with her and felt as if she were judging me. I'm now seeing a doctor I feel much comfortable with.

Feb 23rd, 2011

Dr Cases seems to be a very through doctor but her bed side manors do leave something to be desired. I continue to see her because so far she is the only doctor that has been honest with me even if it was brutally honest.

Jan 21st, 2011

Some mornings I go and my appt is at 8 a.m. and I am still sitting in the parking lot at 8:15, no ones even at the office. I am told to come there for blood work, and I sit for half hour just to be told I need to go to the hospital. This happens several times, so I left and went to a different Dr.