Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jane Cecil
Dr. Jane Cecil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cecil is affiliated with VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians, VCU Health System and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Richmond. Dr. Cecil has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jane Cecil has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jane Cecil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. Veronica Ayala-Sims
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Richmond, VA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Richard Brookman
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Richmond, VA 0.01 mi48
Dr. Adedoyin Akintide
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Richmond, VA 0.01 mi17