A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Chan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of Miami . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Chunkwong Chan MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jane C. Chan practice?
- Dr. Jane Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Chan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New City, NY.
See New City Internists, New City Critical Care Practitioners, and New City Pulmonologists.