A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane F Chen DO is a female Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Jane F. Chen practice?
- Dr. Jane Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Chen practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near West Coxsackie, NY.
See West Coxsackie Osteopaths.