A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Chew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Chew, Dermatologist, Psychiatrist, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jane Chew, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Dermatology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chew graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane T Chew MD is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jane T. Chew practice?
- Dr. Jane Chew has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jane Chew practices Dermatology near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Millersville, MD.
See Columbia Dermatologists.