A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Chien is Satisfactory. Dr. Chien has been reviewed by 27 patients who have provided 21 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chien graduated from Stanford University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O`Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- O`connor Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jane Chien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jane W. Chien practice?
Dr. Jane Chien practices Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Menlo Park, CA.
See San Jose Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Chien, Dr. Janessa Chien, Dr. Hanna Chien, Dr. Jackie Chien, Dr. Janine Chien, Dr. Janice Chien, Dr. Janina Chien, Dr. Shawnda Chien